What's the role?
As Account Manager, you will directly report to Area Sales Manager. Professional knowledge in products, market and service are fundamental to the role as key responsibilities involve developing and growing the assigned sales territories. You will need strong winning mindset to identify new sales potential and turn leads into our customers.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
-Achieve the position’s objectives by meeting sales targets.
- Engage customers through all available and new products to the assigned areas within the company’s parameters and guideline.
- Possess good understanding of the relevant areas and customer’s business (application & buying behaviour).
- Develop and expand customer base by building good customer relationships. Strengthen customer bonding through regular visits and ferret out all business opportunities.
- Plan and employ an effective and pro-active approach to the assigned areas, to enable thorough customer coverage, penetration, development and consolidation.
- Constantly aware of market conditions and communicate them to the team and management. (Eg. opportunities, threats, competitive information, trends)
- Liaise and co-ordinate closely with the Marketing and Technical Department to develop and implement activities targeted at the assigned areas.
- Work with the Finance Department to ensure that account receivables are promptly collected and within the prevailing target set. Minimize credit risks and bad debts by proactively gathering market intelligence with regards to customers' accounts, and take the necessary actions.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to develop within the business – vertical development and/or cross functional development. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities in country and overseas and very good health care plan for you and your family.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you’ve never worked in engineering or supplier, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor Degree from Technical/Engineering or Business ajors (Civil Engineering is preferable)
- At least 1 year of strong sales experience or equivalent customer facing experience gained in global companies
- Familiar with working at Construction/ Industrial site Experience in selling Construction/ Industrial Technical products is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Dynamic personality with strong winning and high performance mindset
- Highly adaptable with a “can-do” attitude
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to email@example.com
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”