Account Manager - Energy and Industry
What's the role?
As an Account Manager, you will directly report to an Area Sales Manager. Professional knowledge in products and application, services and market are fundamental to the role as key responsibilities involve developing and growing assigned accounts. You will need strong winning mindset to build customer satisfaction, identify new sales potential and turn leads into our customers.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• This position is responsible to identify Hilti potential sales for the Energy or related Key projects (KP) in the South of Vietnam.
• Engage customers through all available and new product solutions and services and turn to sales opportunity.
• Accountable for sales development (direct and/or indirect) through specifying Hilti systems and application solutions in all relevant projects of the assigned accounts
• Ensure sales revenue by coordinating with local Energy & Industry Sales team on the projects where Hilti systems have been specified.
• Lead to increase Hilti share of wallet in the accounts’ projects and ultimately integrate Hilti’s technologies /application in the account standards
• Be as primary Hilti contact and negotiator for the accounts and initiate the relation with the high management level of the accounts
• Accountable for relationship management to external & internal partners related to the accounts strategy to support the business
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to develop within the business – vertical development and/or cross functional development. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, training opportunities in country and overseas and very good health care plan for you and your family.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you've never worked in engineering or supplier, that's fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree from Engineering majors (Civil Engineering and Petroleum are preferable)
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in Energy or Industrial Projects management. Sales and/or marketing experience is required.
- Familiar with working at industrial sites and experience in selling industrial technical products
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Dynamic personality with strong winning and high-performance mindset
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”