Account Manager (Manage Construction Applicators/installers)
What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Account Manager. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- In chare of managing & structuring applicators/installers for company which ensure providing optimum, quality service to customers and achieves company targets and objectives.
- Ensure applicators/installers total compliance to all company policies and requirements.
- Regular field rides and coordinate all sales activities to ensure maximum/optimum customer coverage and penetration in the trade.
- Possess good understanding of the relevant trades and customer’s business (application & buying behaviour). Keep up-to-date with the market trends and regulatory requirements.
- Enforce execution of the marketing strategies, Sales Management Systems, Time & Territory Management within sales team.
- Coordinate with the Credit team in ensuring that set Day Sales Outstanding (DSO) targets are attained, by achieving accounts receivable objectives and minimizing credit risks.
- Constantly aware of market conditions and communicate them to the team and management. (Eg. opportunities, threats, competitive information, trends)
- Liaise and co-ordinate closely with the Marketing Department to develop and implement promotional activities targeted at the assigned trades.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you’ve never worked in engineering or supplier, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- At least 2-3 years working experience in related Industries ( Civil, Construction, Technical Sales ) and strong management on distributors/applicators/installers.
- Commercial, manufacturing or technical background, with a proven track record of sales achievement
- Proven leadership skills, ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders
- Integrity and commitment
- Excellent in English communication
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to email@example.com
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”