What's the role?
We’re looking for a local Vietnamese Accountant Receivable to join Hilti Vietnam. But this is no ordinary AR job, as ours is a uniquely high-performing and supportive working culture
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Evaluates credit and processes new customers credit terms application according to Company credit policy.
• Releases Sales Orders based on customers’ credit limit and overdue balance.
• Follows up with customers and sales team in credit collection and overdue balance settlement.
• Coordinates with Sales and Customer Service at Hanoi to prepare an overall AR position review for the Company.
• Visits customers regularly for credit collection, negotiation and relationship building.
• Prepares monthly AR and aging report, calculates allowance of doubtful account, reconciles total sales & collection for the month, and calculates customer DSO.
• Reviews account daily and reports to Finance Manager possible endorsement to collection agency, for write off or for legal action.
• Receives and resolves customer complaints, queries and disputes.
• Handles cash sales reconciliation in Company.
• Other tasks assigned by Finance Manager.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- University graduate in Finance/Accounting required, or relevant business degree will also be considered.
- With at least 3 years’ experience in credit control position
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills, able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills, especially with local authority and other relevant departments.
- Experience with various IT systems: SAP preferred.
- MS Office application (mainly Excel) experience required.
- Fluent in English, in terms of speaking, reading and writing
Kindly click on Apply Now and send us your resume!
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that Hilti Vietnam Co., Ltd and its related companies worldwide (collectively, “Hilti Group”) may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes. This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We look forward to receiving your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”