What's the role?
Join our "Hilti Apprenticeship Program" and unleash your high potential through job trainings to build well-rounded foundation in sales discipline and equip yourself as future Account Manager/Engineer based on global standard with MNC exposure.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Starting off as a sales apprentice, you will go through a series of State-of-the-Art trainings on the following areas:
- Full cycle of trainings and apprenticeship in 3 major key areas of Sales Management; retail sales set-up, customer service operations; and training in field for actual territory management with assigned senior account manager and area sales manager as your mentors.
- Products & Services: Classroom training and e-learning on products, trade and applications to build technical competencies
- Sales Techniques: Equip with selling, customer service, account management, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Marketing & Customers: Be a strong partner with internal teams in attracting market awareness and strive for best practices.
- One-on-One mentoring during your apprenticeship program
- You will also be given professional development opportunities and networking exposure through mentoring sessions and trade association events.
What do we offer?
We'll give your everthing you need to excel in your role, including on-going training and lots of responsibilites from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you will receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
After the development program, the management shall decide which business trade you will be working as full time Account Manager or Engineer. You will be evaluated, assessed and rewarded based on your actual performance.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So if you've never worked in construction, that's fine with us. Success in Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor's degree in any technical discipline (preferably Civil Engineering)
- Excellent communication in English and people skills
- Self-motivated and able to learn things in fast pace environment
- Passion to develop career in sales discipline
- Fresh gradute are welcome
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that Hilti Vietnam Ltd and its related companies worldwide (collectively, “Hilti Group”) may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes. This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We look forward to receiving your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”