What's the role?
As a member of the engineering team, you will enthuse customers by your technical expertise, skill set and creative approach to application-oriented product innovations. Your responsibilities include providing technical support to specifiers, government agencies and the customer’s relevant stakeholders to promote the specification and use of Hilti products.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Proactively build-up and maintains high level contacts with targeted specifiers and influencers to maximize engineering opportunities by identifying and selling engineering services and influencing specifications with these top specifiers
• In collaboration with sales team, offer face-to-face professional recommendations, services and technical support to customers to steer the customer’s commercial decisions and maximize technical sales
• Implement specific market/trade and/or product-oriented programs and strategies within the Engineering sector to enhance sales, meet strategic objectives, and provide more value to Hilti customers
• Provide technical training, advisory, calculations and onsite testing and inspections for specifiers and customers
• Study local building code requirements and continuously improve product knowledge to improve competency
• Assist in training of account managers
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you’ve never worked in engineering or supplier, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• Bachelor qualifications in CIVIL ENGINEERING with a proven record of sound marketing and / or SALES experience
• SITE / CONSTRUCTION working experience is required.
• Prefer WORKING WITH PEOPLE & GOOD PRESENTATION SKILLS
• Requires wide business experience and extensive knowledge of the company’s activities, with the ability to innovate and to communicate ideas effectively.
• Maintains a persuasive and credible presentation style.
• Strong networking and relationship with Specifier company
• English communication is the Must
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
“I love the fact that my job isn’t just technical. It involves planning and dealing with people too. The culture is brilliant. It’s challenging, yes, but it’s friendly and welcoming too. It’s all about teamwork, and your ideas are really taken on board.”