What's the role?
Kick start your technical sales consulting career in a rewarding, high-performing, international company. To Contribute towards the company’s growth and profitability by providing a comprehensive field based technical advisory service to internal & external customer and to generate business from this service.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Fire Stop Specialist (FSS), you are providing technical support and driving sales of specified products to buying and non-buying customers.
- You are educating building contractors, owners, architects/engineers, building/fire officials, along with Hilti sales personnel with competent advice and recommendations on specific applications based on your sound judgement.
- It might also mean looking into new business prospects and or Identifying and implementing account acquisitions strategies for key competitively owned accounts.
- Grow passive fire stop business from both construction & non construction sites to achieve pre-defined yearly & monthly sales targets.
- Conduct Technical seminars, facilitate Firestop system Mock Ups installation and ensure passive fire stop items budgeting & approval at an early project stage to develop both short & long term firestop business opportunities for company.
- Update job knowledge by learning latest technical data/System test certificates/latest development in national & international codes & approvals, reading professional publications, participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks and impart training to sales team & customer’s.
- Develop & maintain strong communication with sales & specification team/other colleagues to maximize business.
- Ensure Zero error in technical solutions.
- Identify and develop fire stop speciality contractors to install Hilti fire stop systems as per company guidelines & relevant approvals/test certificates.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
Ongoing organization – wide training, comprehensive benefits, educational support and community involvement. We are a team. In the field at ground level, to leadership.
What you need is:
- Bachelor Degree from Technical/Engineering majors (Civil Engineering is preferable)
- 3-6 years’ experience in construction product fire protection, construction, engineering or business related field
- An agile approach to solving problems
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn and drive to succeed
Kindly click on Apply Now and send us your resume!
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that Hilti Vietnam Co., Ltd and its related companies worldwide (collectively, “Hilti Group”) may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes. This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We look forward to receiving your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”