Head of HR (HRBP)
What's the role?
As HRBP you will act as strategic business partner to the General Manager and Line Managers in order to deliver the people agenda. You will assess the people implications of various business strategies and solve business problems through HR based solutions. You will act as a Challenger both on business and HR processes, act as a change agent and lead HR Projects to deliver on Hilti’s people Strategy. This role is reporting directly to the General Manager for Vietnam.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- Responsible to build strong working relationships, trust and credibility with stakeholders and leaders in the business.
- Multilevel of interactions with Global HR, Regional HR and Senior business leaders
- Provide strategic and day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of the business’ HR plans.
- Responsible for the implementation and success of HR policies and initiatives.
- Assisting and supporting Team Leaders across the business on organizational structure and design, building strong talent pipelines, coaching and mentoring team members.
- Work in partnership with the business identify employees with high potential, develop career paths in consideration of key roles for succession planning and self-development
- Developing the HR project plan and working closely with the team to ensure the key milestones are identified and communicated to the key stakeholders.
- Collating and owning key people data and undertaking detailed data analysis
- Regular project reporting to the relevant business leaders.
Work closely on People Development agenda; maintain & develop leadership team succession plan.
- To create an ideal talent acquisition strategy to enable fast and effective growth plans.
- Responsible for management and delivery of compensation and benefits projects and all related policies and guidelines.
- Lead, Coach and Develop a small team of HR Specialists
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best people joined us with no experience in Construction. So, if you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree, Professional HR qualification or relevant advanced degree
- Proven experience as a HR Business partner in a commercially driven organization
- Proven experience of managing change and growth
- Experience and knowledge of Vietnam employment laws and contracts
- Strong understanding of HR topics including; employee engagement, employee relations, C&B, talent management and talent acquisition
- Strategic mind-set with ability to apply innovative thinking to resolve issues & partner with key stakeholders
- Ability to communicates challenges as well as influence a variety of stakeholders effectively.
- Ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others
- Experience in project management, data management, analysis & presentation
- Able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects and evaluate them systematically
In Hilti Vietnam we are a growing team of 50 passionate people, all working together towards a common goal to create a better future.