Hilti Apprenticeship Program - Chương Trình Tập Sự Viên Hilti (Welcome Fresh Graduates)
What's the role?
Join our "Hilti Apprenticeship Program" and unleash your high potential through job trainings to build well-rounded foundation in sales/engineer discipline and equip yourself as future Account Manager/Engineer based on global standard with MNC exposure.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Starting off as an apprentice, you will go through a full cycle of learning and working in 4 key areas of Marketing & Customers Services, Logistics Operation, Engineering and Sales Techniques with senior engineers and area sales manager as your mentors.
- Marketing & Customers Services: Classroom training and e-learning on products, trade and applications to build technical competencies and attracting market awareness.
- Logistics Operation: Be a strong partner with internal teams by understanding the operation project stock and delivery to strive for best practices.
- Engineering: Customer and project data quality; Field ride experience with product demo; and Technical calculation for application.
- Sales Techniques: Equip with proficient selling kills and strong Account management and development.
One-on-One mentoring during your apprenticeship program.
You will also be given professional development opportunities and networking exposure through mentoring sessions and trade association events.
What do we offer?
- Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to develop within the business – vertical development and/or cross functional development. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
- Upon completing the Apprenticeship program, You will be evaluated based on your actual performance and is appointed to be an Account Manager or Engineer of Hilti.
- Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities in country and overseas and very good health care plan for you and your family.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So if you've never worked in construction, that's fine with us. Success in Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
- Fresh graduates with Bachelor's degree from Technical/ Engineering or Business major (preferably Civil Engineering) with less than 02 years working experience.
- Excellent communication in English and people skills
- Self-motivated and able to learn things in fast pace environment
- Passion to develop career in sales and engineering discipline
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that Hilti Vietnam Ltd and its related companies worldwide (collectively, “Hilti Group”) may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes. This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We look forward to receiving your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”