Logistics Executive (Temporary Contract)
What's the role?
We are looking for a local Vietnamese candidate with strong business acumen to take the role of Logistics Executive (Temporary contract). Our people come from different backgrounds with a shared dedication to high performance and consistent results
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- Ensure optimum stock levels of product are maintained to comply with the market requirement. This includes the ordering of both finished products.
- Check and verify Warehouse transport billing to ensure that there is no overbill.
- Provide shipping/inbound details to Warehouse.
- Liaise with forwarders on the incoming of orders and to ensure that correct classification, duty are paid on time to minimize storage charge and on expedite clearance.
- Ensure that all orders are fulfilled and to liaise closely with warehouse personnel on stock status and availability.
- Close communication with Sales, Customer Service and Repair on the status of incoming shipments.
- Item management in SAP.
- Undertake monthly checks on all products with expiry date using the appropriate reporting forms.
- Assisting Marketing / Sales for special products.
- In charge of stock counts (Eg. count physical stocks in the warehouse & repair centre)
- Carry out any ad-hoc duties when necessary. (Eg. update stock requisition)
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics or business related field
- High proficiency of English in both verbally and writing skills.
- High commitment, self-responsibility, multi-task and team-work
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn and be able to work under pressure
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office and experience in working on system (such as SAP or similar systems)
- At least 02 year working experience in logistics positions.
Kindly click on Apply Now and send us your resume!
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that Hilti Vietnam Co., Ltd and its related companies worldwide (collectively, “Hilti Group”) may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes. This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We look forward to receiving your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
“You get a unique opportunity to experience all different functions of the supply chain – and, for many people, to do it overseas. We really encourage our teams to challenge the way things are done. If you can make a process simpler, do it, show us.”