Senior General Accountant
What's the role?
We’re looking for a local Vietnamese Senior General Accountant to join Hilti Vietnam. But this is no ordinary accountant job, as ours is a uniquely high-performing and supportive working culture.
For this role, you will be mainly responsible for Managing and Controlling all general accounting and finance to ensure internal control according to procedures and laws. Maintain proper books, records, and prepare financial statements. Provides financial information to management be researching and analyzing accounting data.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
General Accounting (Account Payable & Tax responsibility, etc.)
- Coordinating with regional team for all payments to be made in accurate and timely manner to ensure in compliance with Local Laws and Company‘s policies and procedures;
- Control cash on hand and cash in banks, staff’s advance balance reconcile to GL.
- Submit and have responsibility for reports relating to accounts payable and bank.
- Reconcile for VAT input report & other Tax related duties.
- Conduct regular reviews of processes and controls to seek continuous improvement
- Undertake asset controls by ensuring fixed assets counts conducted yearly as per Policy
- Build good working relationships with partner functions and work collaboratively to drive organizational targets
- Actively participate in budgeting/forecasting exercise and monitor the financials against forecast and highlight significant deviations promptly to supervisor.
- Prepare financial reports and verify accounting transactions.
- Assist the FM to liaise with internal/external auditor.
- Ensuring prompt and accurately financial and management reporting
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. If you have two or more years’ experience in engineering or construction, it’ll be a big advantage.
What you need is:
- University graduate in Finance/Accounting required, or relevant business degree will also be considered.
- Possess fundamental accounting, internal controls with minimum 5 years of combined public accounting experience.
- Good communication skills, especially with local authority and other relevant departments.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with regional level to lead and participate in projects.
- Fluent in English, in terms of speaking, reading and writing
Kindly click on Apply Now and send us your resume!
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that Hilti Vietnam Co., Ltd and its related companies worldwide (collectively, “Hilti Group”) may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes. This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We look forward to receiving your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”