What's the role?
As a member of the engineering team, you will enthuse customers by your technical expertise, skill set and creative approach to application-oriented product innovations. Your responsibilities include providing technical support to specifiers, government agencies and the customer’s relevant stakeholders to promote the specification and use of Hilti products.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Manage communication on all technical matters with design engineers, customers, authorities by multiple channels including digital method or in person related about Hilti’s products
• Raise awareness for Hilti’s engineering by conducting trainings and seminars for consultants and /or projects stakeholders to get their approval/influence in using Hilti’s solution.
• Provide knowledge in Quality System Procedures and produce calculations, proposal solutions for Hilti fixings/connections where product’s engineering are applicable.
• Collect existing and potential project information and calculate the potential quantity through visiting sites, architect, designer, consultant stakeholders
• Develop wide relations with owners, architects, designers, consultants and construction authorities
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you’ve never worked in engineering or supplier, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• Strong academic credentials - possess a Degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering
• At least 3 years working experience in MNC related to concrete structure/steel structure design calculation, experience in technical specifications, material proposal and approval
• High commitment, self-responsibility and customer orientation
• Professional PC skills, solid presentation and negotiation skills
• English skill proficiency
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org