What's the role?
We’re looking for Territory Salesperson from all different backgrounds to join our Vietnam sales team. But this is no ordinary sales job, as ours is a uniquely high-performing and supportive working culture
Who are Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service.
With some 27,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
Territory Salesperson is responsible for the business development and penetration of specific areas assigned to the individual. A key aspect of this role is to attain both qualitative and quantitative objectives by adopting an effective, systematic and pro-active approach.
Principal Functions and Accountabilities
- Achieve company’s objectives by meeting sales targets.
- Sell and service all available and new products to the assigned areas within the company’s parameters and guideline.
- Possess good understanding of the relevant areas and customer’s business (application & buying behaviour).
- Develop and expand customer base by building good customer relationships. Strengthen customer bonding through regular visits and ferret out all business opportunities.
- Plan and employ an effective and pro-active approach to the assigned areas, to enable thorough customer coverage, penetration, development and consolidation.
- Constantly aware of market conditions and communicate them to the team and management. (Eg. opportunities, threats, competitive information, trends)
- Liaise and co-ordinate closely with the Marketing and Technical Department to develop and implement activities targeted at the assigned areas.
- Work with the Finance Department to ensure that account receivables are promptly collected and within the prevailing target set. Minimize credit risks and bad debts by proactively gathering market intelligence with regards to customers' accounts, and take the necessary actions.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. If you have two or more years’ experience in engineering or construction, it’ll be a big advantage.
We would love to hear from you if:
- Bachelor Degree from Technical/Engineering majors (Civil Engineering is preferable)
- At least 1 year experience working at Site/Construction
- Experience in selling Construction Technical products
- Strong networking and relationship with Construction Stakeholders
- Good English skill is a must
- Proven Selling skills, Customer minded and Proactiveness.
Kindly click on Apply Now and send us your resume!
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that Hilti Vietnam Co., Ltd and its related companies worldwide (collectively, “Hilti Group”) may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes. This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We look forward to receiving your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.